- D. Ramírez, A. G. Marques, and S. Segarra, “Graph-signal reconstruction and blind deconvolution for structured inputs,” Signal Process. (Special issue on Processing and Learning over Graphs), vol. 188, p. 108180, Nov. 2021.
- P. Moreno-Muñoz, D. Ramírez, and A. Artés-Rodríguez, “Change-point detection in hierarchical circadian models,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 113, p. 107820, May 2021.
- P. Bonilla-Escribano, D. Ramírez, A. Porras-Segovia, and A. Artés-Rodríguez, “Assessment of variability in irregularly sampled time series: Applications to mental healthcare,” Mathematics (Special issue on Recent Advances in Data Science), vol. 9, no. 1, 2021.
- D. Ramírez, I. Santamaría, L. L. Scharf, and S. V. Vaerenbergh, “Multi-channel factor analysis with common and unique factors,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 68, pp. 113–126, 2020.
- V. Garg, D. Ramírez, and I. Santamaría, “Sparse subspace averaging for order estimation,” in Proc. IEEE Work. Stat. Signal Process., Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2021.
- P. Bonilla-Escribano, D. Ramírez, and A. Artés-Rodríguez, “Modeling phone call durations via switching Poisson processes with applications in mental health,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Work. Machine Learning for Signal Process., 2020.
- P. Moreno-Muñoz, D. Ramírez, and A. Artés-Rodríguez, “Continual learning for infinite hierarchical change-point detection,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process., Barcelona, Spain, 2020.
- Y.-H. Xiao, D. Ramírez, and P. J. Schreier, “A general test for the linear structure of covariance matrices of Gaussian populations,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process., Barcelona, Spain, 2020.